This program, designed for persons who develop or supervise the development of the ISP required for residents of Assisted Living Facilities licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services. Objectives:
- Identify licensing requirements for the Individualized Service Plan.
- Identify 5 assessment tools.
- Identify the components of a well-written ISP
- Write ISP goals and objectives.
- Develop a goal-oriented ISP.
Virginia Department of Social Services curriculum.
8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Approved by NAB/NCERS for 4 clock hours.
Presenter: Christine A. Stacy, RN-BC, MS