This program is designed for persons who develop, or supervise the development of, the Individualized Service Plan, (ISP), required for residents of Assisted Living Facilities licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services. Note: Completion of the Private Pay online UAI training is a prerequisite for this program. Here is the link to Private Pay UAI:
- Read and interpret the Uniform Assessment Instrument (UAI)
- Identify licensing standards for the UAI and Individualized Service Plan (ISP).
- Explain the meaning of “significant change”
- Discuss how ISPs can promote teamwork.
- Identify resident needs from the UAI and other assessment resources.
- List the components of a well-written ISP and how to individualize it.
- Explain ISP goals and outcomes.
- Develop a goal-oriented ISP.
Approved by the Virginia Department of Social Services. Approved by NAB/NCERS for 4.0 clock hours.
Presenter: Christine A. Stacy, RN-C, MS