This program, designed for persons who develop or supervise the development of the ISP required for residents of Assisted Living Facilities licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services. Objectives:
- Identify licensing requirements for the Individualized Service Plan.
- Identify 5 assessment tools.
- Identify the components of a well-written ISP
- Write ISP goals and objectives.
- Develop a goal-oriented ISP.
Approved by the Virginia Department of Social Services. Approved by NAB/NCERS for 4 clock hours. Presenter: Christine A. Stacy, RN-C, MS