No. They must do the following:
Submit the Application for Registration by Examination with the fee to the Board of Nursing: andProvide evidence the the board of successful completion of the medication aide truing course or a nursing education program.Applicant can practice for no more than 120 days from the date of a letter from the board acknowledging receipt of the above documentation which authorizes provisional practice.Q. If I am registered or licensed to give medications in another state, can I do so in Virginia?
A. No. You must first present documentation of registration in another state and sit for the state exam. The Application for Registration by Examination has been adapted to include submission of the documentation for endorsement. You may access this application at:

Posted in: Assisted Living Facility Administrator Training, Medication Aide Training: 68-Hour Curriculum